CITB Director's Role for Health and Safety
This one-day course aims to highlight the human, economic and financial implications of non-compliance with health and safety legislation. You can discover how to promote a positive health and safety culture within your organisation.
You'll be encouraged to explore your legal responsibilities and consider how boardroom decisions impact on the health and safety of your workforce and there will be open-forum workshops to facilitate stimulating discussion.
This 1 day course is designed for company Directors. Even if you are not directly responsible for Health and Safety in your company, in your role as a Company Director you have joint responsibility with your fellow directors under Health and Safety legislation.
- Moral and human costs and the implications of decisions made in the boardroom
- The economic implications of an unsafe working environment
- Legal responsibilities with regards to health and safety
- The principles and importance of the risk assessment process
- Acquiring competent health and safety assistance and the limitations of such an appointment
- The basic tools of introducing a proactive health and safety culture
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £263.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £238.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Suggested Follow on and Complementary Courses
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.