CDM for Designers and Principal Designers
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations are designed to improve construction related health and safety management, have the right people for the right job at the right time to manage the risks on site and focus on effective planning and manage the risk - not the paperwork.
The CDM for Designers and Principal Designers course will give an overview of CDM Regulations whilst focusing on the duties of the Designers and Principal Designers.
This one day course is designed for any person or organisation who takes the role of Designer or Principal Designer. Designers include architects, civil and structural engineers, building surveyors, landscape architects or building service designers.
- CDM overview
- Duty holder responsibilities
- Pre-Construction Information
- Design risk assessment and control
- Red, amber, green (RAG) lists and their purpose
- Liaise with duty holders during the construction phase
- Preparation of the Health and Safety File
- Handover to a Principal Contractor
- Workshops include: Pre- Construction Information, The Health and Safety File, and Design Risk Assessment
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £205.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £185.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 5 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.