ISO Management Systems
Whether you are a large multi-national or a small to medium size company, being able to demonstrate that business processes are being effectively managed and continually improved is critical.
SSG offers a wide range of management system consultancy services, including:
- 'Gap Analyses' of existing systems against the requirements of recognised standards
- Provision of 'Internal Auditor' services where internal auditor resources are limited
- Design and build of bespoke management systems to any combination of ISO 45001, 14001 and ISO 9001 standards
- Integration of new system elements into existing management system structures (e.g. adding H&S and/or environmental management into an existing Quality-only system)
- System 'health checks' in preparation for audit by a UKAS accredited certification body
- Ongoing systems support in a 'retained advisor' capacity via the SSG 'ISO Adviser Scheme'
Partnering with SSG will ensure that your quality, health and safety and environmental management systems are aligned with the requirements of the relevant standards steering you towards successful certification with a UKAS accredited certification body.
There are currently no items in this category.