Construction (Design & Management) Services
SSG's distance learning courses are specifically designed for learners who want ultimate flexibility and control in the way in which they study.
Delegates can study from home or work using a range of study aids and support.
SSG provide a dedicated, experienced tutor to help design the course of study and support delegates to the final exams.
SSG distance learning courses comprise:
- Course Material – All course materials including course notes, online materials and projects, videos and answer books.
- Tutor Support – Unlimited tutor support via telephone, email or online discussions.
- Flexibility – A bespoke study plan is designed to allow delegates total control over their schedule and pace of learning.
- Monitoring Progress – Revision questions are incorporated into the program to continually test understanding with a final mock assessment marked by an SSG tutor, before the final exams.
- Revision Day – All distance learners are invited to a revision day at one of SSGs Training Centers. This gives delegates the chance to ask questions directly to a tutor, learn about good exam technique and answer exam questions under exam conditions.
- SSG Online – Almost all study materials can be accessed through an online portal that contains videos, questions and answers and a library of useful information included approved codes of practice. Delegates can maintain close contact with tutors or other delegates through the use of online forums.