Health and Safety Legislation Review: Reflecting on a Year of Significant Change
- Date: Wednesday 29th June 2016
Health and safety legislation review: reflecting on a year of significant change is an indispensable guide to reviewing health and safety legislation updates over the last year, including recent health and safety legislative changes, with articles written by a panel of experts and compiled by SHP.
This free eBook, sponsored by Arms Reliability features the following articles:
- Introduction by Steffan Groch
- Legislation update for April 2016 and beyond by Lauren Applebey
- New PPE regulations – what you need to know by Jim Lythgow
- One year on – CDM 2015 by Fiona Khosla
- Sentencing guidelines: will they make the workplace safer? by Tim Hill
- And much more.
To download this free eBook, sponsored by Arms Reliability, simply enter your details in the form to the right.