Influential Leaders Shape Great Britain’s Health and Safety Strategy
- Date: Wednesday 10th February 2016
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has recently published six themes that the five-year strategy will cover, as it begins engaging the people and organisations it thinks can help the nations and regions of Great Britain work well.
HSE Chair Judith Hackitt said, “...Getting risk management right is an enabler for productivity, innovation and growth, and is integral to business success as well as the wellbeing of workers”.
The six themes for the strategy are:
· promoting broader ownership of workplace health and safety;
· highlighting and tackling the burden of work-related ill-health;
· supporting small firms;
· enabling productivity through proportionate risk management;
· anticipating and tackling the challenges of new technology
· ways of working and sharing the benefits of Great Britain’s approach.
More details on how people can join in will be released at www.hse.gov.uk/strategy in the coming weeks.