SSG are pleased to be able to provide support to a number of local charities, projects and initiatives across the region. In recent months this has included:
• Team members participating in Paignton Colour Rush 2014 supporting Rowcroft Hospice (see photo)
• Consultant Gemma Macdonald took part in a Sky Dive to raise funds for the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity Fund
• Tutor Miles Redhead swam in the Plymouth Breakwater challenge raising funds for the Chestnut Appeal
• We have recently donated 20 chairs to Wellington Community Centre
• We are also supporting Plymouth Mayflower Volley Club with plans for the 2014/15 season
Our local community is very important to us and we like to offer support in any way we can.