NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety - Distance Learning
SSG offer a unique distance learning package for those delegates who prefer to study NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
The NEBOSH National Construction Certificate Health and Safety has long been established as the leading health and safety qualification for the construction industry.
The course is suitable for supervisors and managers within the construction industry and is designed to provide a sound breadth of underpinning knowledge that enables them to carry out their health and safety duties more effectively. Many people take the NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a first step in a career in health and safety. It provides a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional development.
This course is suitable for managers, supervisors and staff from all types of organisations making day-to-day decisions at work who need a broad understanding of health.
Unit NGC1 - Management of Health and Safety
- Element 1 - Foundations in Health and Safety
- Element 2 - Health & Safety Management Systems 1 - Plan
- Element 3 - Health & Safety Management Systems 2 - Do
- Element 4 - Health & Safety Management Systems 3 - Check
- Element 5 - Health & Safety Management Systems 4 - Act
NCC 1 - Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- Construction Law and Management
- Consruction Site - Hazards and Control
- Vehicle and Plant Movement - Hazards and Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Excavation Work and Confined Spaces - Hazards and Risk Control
- Demolition and Deconstruction - Hazards and Risk Control
NCC 2 - Practical Application of Construction
For more information, contact our Customer Service Team on 01752 201616.