The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) are an essential consideration for anyone undertaking a construction project.
The regulations aim to benefit everyone involved in a project by:
- Focusing on project design, planning and risk management
- Improving on-site health and safety management
Our experienced team of tutor consultants lead a range of training services designed help you meet your legal requirements under CDM regulations. These include:
- CDM 2015 An Overview
- CDM 2015 and the Role of the Client
- CDM 2015 for Designers and Principal Designers
- CDM 2015 for Contractors and Principal Contractors
Our CDM Consultancy Team work in close partnership with each duty holder. They are on hand to offer relevant advice and guidance throughout each project from the initial design stage through to project completion.
Our consultancy services are designed to assist the:
- Principal Designer
- Principal Contractor