Health and Wellbeing Services
Workplace wellbeing is about ensuring employees are healthy, satisfied and engaged.
The SSG Wellbeing First Charter is a means to establish a base-line and identify actions to progressively improve wellbeing in the organisation, by embedding new systems and ways of working. It is based on a framework assessment which examines all aspects of employee wellbeing in the workplace.
During the consultancy visit, evidence is gathered as to how wellbeing is actively managed and an assessment is made of the systems currently in place, covering ten key elements:
- Health and safety
- Mental health
- Absence management and rehabilitation
- Digital management
- Staff retention
- Smoking, alcohol and substance misuse
- Healthy eating
- Physical activity
Gaining accreditation to SSG's Wellbeing First Charter demonstrates the importance your company places on the health and wellbeing of employees. Potential benefits include:
- Improved company performance, with reduced levels of absence and presenteeism
- Employees have a sense of purpose and feel valued, resulting in improved levels of staff retention
- Better work organisation, leading to a healthier work / life balance