Working Safely at Heights
The construction industry has a grave history of fatalities and serious injuries caused by falls and nearly half of all accidents on site are caused by falls from height.
This ½ day course is suitable for roof workers, scaffolders, steel workers, powered access operators and all persons required to work at heights. Delegates will receive detailed awareness training and will be given the opportunity to apply practical knowledge whilst gaining a clearer understanding of:
- The relevant legislation that governs working at heights (including WSAH 2005 Regulations)
- Safety at work on roofs
- Access issues including working on scaffold, portable towers and mobile elevated work platforms
- Protection measures including safety nets and edge protection
- What is required from them in order to work safely at height
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £120.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £105.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information about other courses eligible for the Training Bundles fee.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
Working Safely at Heights.pdf (140.5 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.