All companies using scaffold have a duty to ensure that it is inspected regularly and safe to use at all times. Training is essential for all persons who inspect scaffold and management responsible for employees working from scaffold.
Delegates will receive in-depth training in methods of inspection and will be given the opportunity to apply their practical knowledge whilst gaining a clearer understanding of:
- Relevant legislation, guidance and industry best practice
- Management responsibility
- The main components of a basic scaffold and measures necessary to ensure stability and safe use
- The requirements of a scaffold inspection in accordance with legislative requirements
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £200.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £180.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information regarding our training bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
Scaffold Inspection.pdf (144.1 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.