Abrasive Wheel Mounters course for Handheld and Bench/Pedestal Grinders
- Legislation overview to include HASAWA 1974, PUWER, CoSHH and PPE
- Main hazards and risks during use
- The storage and care of abrasive wheels including checks prior to, during and after use
- Wheel markings and types of wheels
- Truing and dressing bench grinder wheels (if applicable)
- Hands-on practical in changing wheels
Important note: This course contains information on the safe use of abrasive wheels. The content covers practical demonstration on changing the wheel but does not provide actual information on how to use the equipment.
Abrasive Wheel Mounter's Course.pdf (147.5 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.