- SSG Training Services - A-Z Course Listing >
- Site Waste Management Plans
Site Waste Management Plans
It is increasingly important for those working in the construction industry to have an understanding of environmental and waste management issues relating to their worksite. This course is aimed at construction site managers, supervisors, health safety and environmental representatives or any other person with the responsibility for managment of waste products and/or environmental hazards generated on site.
Delegates will receive detailed training and will be shown the practicalities of putting together an environmental site waste management plan. Delegates will gain a clear understanding of:
• How the construction industry can impact on the environment
• Regulatory controls (incl. Site Waste Management Plans Regulations 2008)
• Identification of environmental hazards
• Environmental responsibilities on site
• Construction Site Waste Management Plans (SWMPs) and their importance
• How to prepare, conduct and record a construction Site Waste Management Plan
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £95.00 plus VAT. The bundle fee per delegate is £80.00 plus VAT.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
Site Waste Management Plans.pdf (128.5 KB)
Training Bundles Leaflet.pdf (675.3 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 01:00