- SSG Training Services - A-Z Course Listing >
- Manual Handling (Kinetic Lifting Techniques)
Manual Handling (Kinetic Lifting Techniques)
Back pain is the single greatest cause for time off work, and lifting, carrying and handling are responsible for a high percentage of back injuries.
The course is aimed at reducing the risk of harm through manual handling operations in the workplace by ensuring delegates have an understanding of the principles of kinetic lifting handling and biomechanics of lifting.
Delegates will complete this course with:
- A greater awareness of the principles of safe kinetic handling and biomechanics of lifting
- A significant reduction in the risk of harm occurring through manual handling operations
- A reduction in the likelihood of sick leave due to back pain related injury
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £120.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £105.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our training bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
Manual Handling.pdf (272.4 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 01:00