- SSG Training Services - A-Z Course Listing >
- Display Screen Equipment Assessments
Display Screen Equipment Assessments
Regular use of display screen equipment (DSE) can lead to upper limb disorders, repetitive strain injuries, eye fatigue and mental stress.
These problems can be aggravated if the workstation is inadadequate or set up incorrectly, and if the user is unaware of the problems associated with DSE.
This course has been designed to benefit managers, supervisors and all DSE users through a combination of theoretical and practical training in carrying out DSE assessments.
Delegates attending this course will be able to:
- Recognise and advise on the problems associated with the use of display screen equipment
- Carry out a DSE assessment
- Identify and implement the necessary measures to protect the health of users of such equipment
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £95.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £80.00 plus VAT (See Training Bundles Leaflet for more information).
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitbale and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:Risk Assessment Workshop
DSE Assessment Workshop.pdf (127.5 KB)
Training Bundles Leaflet.pdf (675.3 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 01:00