- SSG Training Services - A-Z Course Listing >
- CDM Workshop
This 2 day course focuses on the responsibilities of the Principal Contractor in taking over and developing the Health and Safety Plan during the construction phase of a project.
The course provides practical knowledge as well as an understanding of the legislative requirements and includes guidance on:
- The interpretation of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007
- Ensuring adequate communication during the project
- Planning and overall management of the project
Private Courses - If you have 5 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
CDM 2007 - Workshop.pdf (130.6 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 01:00