- SSG Training Services - A-Z Course Listing >
- CDM for Designers
CDM for Designers
This course would benefit any person who prepares design for construction work or arranges for others under their control to prepare designs as described in the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 Approved Code of Practice.
The course provides a detailed overview of legislation, roles and responsibilities the various the various elements of the regulations but looks in more detail at:
- The importance of the heatlh and safety nformation contained within the design brief and its impact on the construction phase and lifetime maintenance of the property
- Designers duties for domestic and non domestic propertiesThe production of the Health and Safety File
- The health and safety knowledge required of a designer.
Private Courses - If you have 5 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
CDM 2007 - For Designers.pdf (210.3 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 01:00