S.P.A Petrol Update, Improve and Renew
The course aims to review and remind delegates of the of hazards and risks associated with everyday working on a petrol forecourt including the general measures and controls required for safe working.
SSG offer this training as a 1 day course.
Who Should Attend?
People who currently hold a valid Petrol Retail Passport. The passport must be renewed every 3 years by attending a SPA Refresher course.
On completion of the course delegates will:
- Demonstrate their understanding of the subjects by successfully completing each module assessment paper
- Appreciate how they personally can influence good standards within health safety & environment
- Understand the value of risk assessment and have the knowledge to recognise when changes to a generic assessment is required
- Understand the common hazards associated with working on petrol forecourts
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is as follows: Plymouth Training Centre and Taunton Training Centre £180.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £165.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information about other courses eligible for the Training Bundles fee.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Suggested Follow On and Complementary Courses
SPA Petrol Update Improve and Renew.pdf (346.1 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.