OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal Auditor
Promoting systematic control over occupational health and safety, involving the identification and control of risks whilst facilitating legislative compliance and improving company health and safety culture and performance.
During this two day courses, delegates will learn about the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and how to deliver structured internal audits in line with this standard.
Those with responsibility for carrying out internal audits, existing and newly appointed auditors, health and safety managers and advisers, envrionmental managers and advisers and integrated risk managers.
- Overview of the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 standard and the certification process
- Role management systems and internal audits play in helping businesses manage their OHS risks
- Roles and responsibilities of an internal management systems auditor
- How to plan and carry out internal audits in compliance with the standard
- Developing effective audit checklists to guide the audit process
- Conducting observations, interviews and using sampling techniques
- Evaluation of audit findings and determing conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- Reporting findings accurately and compliantly
- Managing Corrective Actions after the audits
- Applying practical audit skills during audit exercises (chosen on the day)
- Introduction to the Annex SL framework and how this will apply to ISO45001 (once launched)
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £495.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £465.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information about other courses eligible for the Training Bundles fee.
Private Courses - if you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our customer service team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Suggested Follow On and Complentary Courses:
OHSAS 18001.2007 Internal Auditor.pdf (146.1 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.