IOSH Working Safely
Delegates attending this course will study the following modules:
- Module One: Introducing Working Safely
- Module Two: Defining Hazard and Risk
- Module Three: Identifying Common Hazards
- Module Four: Improving Safety Performance
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £200.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £180.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our training bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
IOSH - Working Safely.pdf (229.8 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.