IOSH Supervising Safely
The Institution for Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is Europe's leading body for health and safety and is committed to promoting protection from workplace hazards at every level. The Supervising Safely certificate issued by IOSH is recognised nationally and identifies the holder as having been instructed in proactive approaches to managing health, safety and welfare.
Supervising Safely is a 3 day course that has been developed to address the safety and health training needs of the Workplace Supervisor.
Supervising Safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It is designed to give an understanding and awareness of effective safety management in the workplace. Supervising Safely will give the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues that Supervisors are responsible for every day.
- Supervisors roles and responsibilities
- Supporting management in the implementation of policies and procedures
- Understanding current legal requirements
- The purpose and benefits of introducing a safety and health management system
- The competence of the supervisor and their responsibilities
- Responsibilities, level of authority and when to consult with line managers
- Promoting and influencing a positive safety and health culture
- Hazards, risks and control measures
Open courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £575 plus VAT. The Training Bundle fee per delegate is £545 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our training bundle fees.
Private courses - if you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Suggested Follow On and Complementary Courses
IOSH - Supervising Safely.pdf (262.1 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.