- General Health and Safety Management Courses >
- IOSH Safety for Senior Executives
IOSH Safety for Senior Executives
This course is specifically aimed at people with strategic responsibilities for health and safety and to ensure senior management are aware of their health and safety responsibilities. The course should enable executives to review policy and strategies and, where necessary, introduce changes to enhance the safety culture within their organisation.
Delegates will receive detailed training and on completion will:
- Have an appreciation of health and safety at the most senior level;
- Be able to take health and safety objectives into account when carrying out the strategic planning;
- Gain a greater understanding of the consequences of failing to manage health and safety effectively.
This course can be delivered as a private course either at your venue or for a small fee, at SSG's training centre. Contact us for details of prices and date availability.
IOSH - Safety for Senior Executives.pdf (131.5 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 01:00