Toolbox Talk Delivery Training
Good communication is essential for the management of health and safety on construction sites.
It is vitally important that contractors, managers and supervisors engage and consult with the workforce. Toolbox talks are one way of delivering advice on matters of health, safety and the environment as well as engaging in discussion to obtain feedback, thus helping to maintain and improve standards.
Who Should Attend?
Any person with responsibilities for the delivery of toolbox talks to team members, such people may be contracts managers, site managers, site supervisors, foreman and directors of SME building companies.
Over the 2 hour course, delegates will gain:
- A good understanding of why toolbox talks are an important part of safety management;
- Confidence to present a toolbox talk in a competent and professional manner;
- The skills to keep and manage records of delegate attendance.
Toolbox Talk Delivery Training Programme:
- Reason for presenting TBTs
- When and where to present TBTs
- How to present a TBT to ensure full engagement of attendees
- Confirming understanding
- Keeping records
- Practical demonstration
- Use of GT700 as an example
Course Delivery Options
The fee per delegate is £65.00 plus VAT.
If you have 5 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Toolbox Talk Delivery Training.pdf (142.9 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.