Risk Assessment and Method Statement Workshop
Risk assessment is at the heart of safety management. Health and Safety Legislation demands that employers assess the risk to the health, safety and welfare of the employees and document this process when employing five or more persons.
- Have a clear knowledge of the purpose of risk assessments and method statements
- Understand the legal requirements
- Understand the risk assessment process
- Be able to carry out risk assessments and develop method statements
- Be able to evaluate risk assessment and method statement documentation
- Have a knowledge of the different types of risk assessment and there uses.
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £200.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £180.00 plus VAT. Please click here for more information on our training bundle fees,
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
RAMS Workshop.pdf (235.4 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.