Risk Assessment and Method Statement Workshop
Risk assessment is at the heart of safety management. Health and Safety Legislation demands that employers assess the risk to the health, safety and welfare of the employees and document this process when employing five or more persons.
This one day course is aimed at managers, supervisors, safety representatives or any other person with the responsibility of documenting risk assessments and method statements.
- Overview of relevant legislation to include sections of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment and examples
- Documenting method statements from risk assessments
- Practical exercises
- Feedback to delegates on risk assessments conducted
- Questions and Answers
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £200.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £180.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle Fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Suggested follow on and complementary courses
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.