First Aid Annual Skills Update
This 1/2 day course is suitable for any persons who qualified as first aiders, or who have attended the First Aid at Work course and are looking for a practical update session to refresh their skills.
Delegates will receive a refresher in basic theory and will be given the opportunity to apply practical skills in a classroom situation.
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconcious (including seizure)
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Update your AED skills
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
All our First Aid courses are approved by the First Aid Industry Body and Quality Care Academy.
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £65.00 plus VAT.
Private Courses - If you have 8 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
FAW Skills Updates.pdf (139.6 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.