Emergency First Aid At Work
This 1 day course provides delegates with the necessary skills to take charge of an incident if an illness or injury occurs in the workplace and provide support and assistance to a fully qualified first aider.
All of our First Aid courses are approved by the First Aid Industry Body and Quality Care Academy.
On completion of training successful candidates should be able to:
- Understand the role of the first aider
- Manage and record an incident
- Understand the importance of avoiding cross infection
- Deal with the unconcious casualty
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Train in the use of an AED
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and minor burns)
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £115.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £95.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information about other courses eligible for the Training Bundles fee.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Suggested Follow On and Complementary Courses
Emergency First Aid at Work.pdf (264.9 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.