Fire Warden Training
Training, information and instruction on fire risk assessment, prevention and action is essential in providing a safe working environment.
This course has been designed specifically for Fire Wardens to assure their Company's compliance with the current fire legislation.
Benefits of course attendance include:
- An understanding of legislative requirements
- The principles of fire risk assessment
- Ability to identify fire hazards in the workplace
- Confidence to take appropriate and effective action if a fire occurs
- Capability to carry out regular inspections and fire drills
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £200.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegates is £180.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our training bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 5 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
Fire Warden.pdf (144.8 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.