- Environmental Training >
- IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities
IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities
This 4 day course is aimed at professionals in middle and senior management who have a responsibility for environmental issues relating to their working processes.
The course covers:
- Environmental management systems and reviews
- Pollution control
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Industry best practice
- Identify hazards to the environment both generally and from an organisational perspective
- Apply management principles and advise on good management practice relating to environmental issues
- Communicate environmental practices effectively to all levels of staff in an organisation, including senior management
- Introduce environmental reviews
- Understand environmental management systems (e.g. ISO 14001)
- Identify organisational responsibilities with regard to environmental legislation
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £635.00 plus VAT. The bundle fee per delegate is £595.00 plus VAT.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more informaiton.
Other suggested and complementary courses:NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
Training Bundles Leaflet.pdf (675.3 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 01:00