CITB Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme
Environmental issues are becoming increasingly important to businesses of all sizes. Key issues include pollution, waste management, transport, energy and water. This course aims to raise awareness of environmental issues in construction activities.
SSG offer this course over 1 day.
Who Should Attend?
The Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) is aimed at Site Managers and Site Supervisors but would be equally useful to all employees working in construction activities.
This Site Environmental Awareness training course aims to give an understanding of:
- the environmental impacts of construction activities
- the relevant legislation applying to construction and how to achieve compliance
- good environmental practice on site
This SEATS training course covers:
- The environment and why it matters
- Environmental management systems
- Contaminated land
- Waste management
- Pollution Prevention and water management
- Statutory nuisance, communication, archeology and heritage
- Energy and resources
- Being a responsible contractor
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £200.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £180.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information about other courses eligible for the Training Bundles fee.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
CITB - SEATS.pdf (151.9 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.