This 1 day course is ideal for SME owners, directors, senior managers, start-up businesses and for offices without a HR background.
If you manage people, chances are you have had to have that awkward conversation, deal with complaints or issue a formal warning. In this course we will work through a number of case study based and real life examples, giving delegates the ability to tackle any people challenge with confidence.
Through a number of workshop based exercises and competent advice and guidance, delegates who complete this training will:
- Discuss the importance of diversity and reflect on their current company procedures
- Practice conversations relating to formal complaints and understand their responsibilities as managers
- Learn simple techniques to enable them to have any kind of difficult conversation effectively and achieving a positive outcome
- Understand the procedural requirements related to disciplinaries, grievances and formal complaints.
- Equality & Diversity
- Bullying & Harassment
- Difficult Conversations
- Grievance and Disciplinary
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £195.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £175.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
HR - Overcoming Challenges.pdf (140 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.