This 1 day course is ideal for SME owners, directors, senior managers, start-up businesses and for offices without a HR background.
This course focuses on organisational performance and the most common people problems related to it.
Plenty of workshop based exercises, couple with practical advice which has proven successful in a number of businesses will give delegates the knowledge and confidence to deal with sometimes tricky people management situations.
Through practical examples and case study workshops delegates who complete this training will:
- Receive hands-on recruitment advice from start to finish of the process and take away checklists for future recruitment projects
- Appreciate the positive impact of performance management
- Gain confidence dealing with attendance issues
- Understand different types of organisational change and how to implement these effectively
- Recruiting the Right People
- Performance Management
- Attendance Management
- Managing Change
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £195.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £175.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information about other courses eligible for the Training Bundles fee.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
HR - Improving Performance.pdf (139.5 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.