This 1 day course is ideal for SME owners, directors, senior managers, start-up businesses and for offices without a HR background.
Understanding the complex area of employment law can be difficult and often business leaders are unsure about their rights and responsibilities when it comes to staff management. In this course, we will give you an overview of the legal framework governing UK employment law and furnish you with practical advice and guidance for your business.
Through a mix of theoretical and case based information and practical exercises the delegate will:
- Gain knowledge of UK contract and employment law
- Understand the structure and purpose of good company policies
- Discuss provisions under Data protection rules and their impact on internal record keeping
- Receive information on employment tribunals and formulate a plan around how to avoid them
- Contracts and Policy Development
- Employment Law Basics
- Record Keeping
- How to avoid Employment Tribunal Claims
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £195.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £175.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
HR - Ensuring Compliance.pdf (140.4 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.