4a. NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (Full Course) - Units NGC 1, FC1 and FC2
A nationally recognised qualification for those with fire safety responsibilities in the workplace.
The content is designed to equip those studying it to be able to carry out fire risk assessments in most low risk workplaces.
Relevant persons would include managers, supervisors, safety representatives and others involved in the management of employee safety.
Unit NGC1 - Management of Health and Safety contains the following elements:
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Organising for Health and Safety
- Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of Control
- Monitoring Review and Audit
- Incident and Accident Investigation and Reporting
FC 1 - Fire Safety and Risk Management:
- Principles of fire and explosion
- Managing Fire Safety
- Causes and prevention of fire
- Fire protection in buildings
- Safety of People in the Event of a Fire
- Fire Risk Assessment
FC 2 - Practical Fire risk Assessment
The full course NGC 1, FC 1 and FC2 are delivered over 10 days.
To attend these three modules would be a fee per delegate of £1395 plus VAT, or bundle fee per delegate of £1295 plus VAT (includes NEBOSH Registration fee).
Please click here for more information about other courses eligible for the Training Bundles fee.
Alternative Course Delivery Options
SSG have a unique distance learning package available to delegates who wish to undertake the NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management course, outside of a classroom environment. Contact our administration team for more information on 01752 201616.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.