3a. NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety (Full Course) - Units NGC 1, NCC 1 and NCC 2
The NEBOSH National Construction Certificate Health and Safety has long been established as the leading health and safety qualification for the construction industry.
This course is suitable for supervisors and managers within the construction industry and is designed to provide a sound breadth of underpinning knowledge that enables them to carry out their health and safety duties more effectively.
Many people take the NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a first step in a career in health and safety. It provides a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional development.
The course is divided into modules. In order to achieve the full qualification delegates must successfully complete all three units - NGC1, NCC1 and NCC2. This course covers the following elements:
NGC1 - The Management of Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safey Management Systems 1 - Plan
- Health and Safey Management Systems 2 - Do
- Health and Safey Management Systems 3 - Check
- Health and Safey Management Systems 4 - Act
NCC1 - Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- Construction Law and Management
- Construction Site - Hazards and Control
- Vehicle and Plant Movement - Hazards and Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment - Hazards and Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health - Hazards and Risk Control
- Working at Height - Hazards and Risk Control
- Excavation Work and Confined Spaces - Hazards and Risk Control
- Demolition and Deconstruction - Hazards and Risk Control
NCC2 - Practical Application of Construction
This course is delivered over ten days plus exams. To achieve the full qualification you must have successfully completed the NGC 1 unit in the last five years.
Alternatively you can study this module with us as a complete course or on an alternative course sitting. This would be an additional 5 days.
To attend just NCC1 and NCC2 would be £1,525 plus VAT or bundle fee per delegate of £1,425 plus VAT (includes NEBOSH Registration fee). The complete course would cost £1,995 plus VAT or bundle fee per delegate of £1,875 plus VAT (includes NEBOSH Registration fee). (includes the NEBOSH registration fee).
Alternative Course Delivery Options
SSG offer a unique Distance Learning package for delegates unable to attend the taught course or who prefer undertaking learning outside of the classroom environment. Contact our administration team for more information on 01752 201616.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.