City & Guilds 6150-03 High Risk Confined Space
The City & Guilds Training Scheme 6150 is the Water Industry Standard. All Water Companies participated in the formulation of this scheme to ensure that training quality is consistent and accepted nationally. Candidates who successfully complete higher level training, up to 6150-03, will automatically be accredited with lower risk schemes.
This course is intended for persons nominated to work in or at Confined Spaces where work has been classified as high risk (NC4). These spaces are primarily enclosed and are a potential hazardous working environment and where self contained breathing apparatus is required to be worn.
We are pleased to be able to provide this 3-day high level training in partnership with Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue at their Exeter Training Academy.
- Prepare to enter and work safely in high risk confined spaces, i.e. those where there is a specified hazard that cannot be controlled or elminated
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely, including non-standard entries
- Prepare and use self-contained open circuit breathing apparatus in accordance with manufacturer's specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturer's specifications
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in high risk confined spaces
- Use general knowledge for working in high risk confined spaces
- Apply industry specific knowledge for working in high risk confined spaces
- Permit to Work in confined spaces
Please note: This does not qualify as topman
The fee per delegate is £551.00 plus VAT.
Pre course medical questionnaires will be issued on confirmation of booking, which should be completed prior to undertaking the training.
Suggested follow on and complementary courses
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.