- Confined Space Training >
- Breathing Apparatus
Where risk assessment has identified the need for breathing apparatus employees must be trained and competent in its inspection and use.
This course includes both theoretical and practical use of Breathing Apparatus and is provided in partnership with Devon Fire and Rescue. Persons attending must have successfully completed the Confined Space Course.
Course program includes:
- Physiology of breathing
- Familiarisation with apparaus
- Servicing and maintenance
- Problems with heat and humidity
- Safety lines
- Search and control procedures
- Casualty handling
- Practical excercises in search and rescue
- Summative assessment
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centre. The cost per delegate is £195.00 plus VAT.
Other suggested and complementary courses:City and Guilds 6150 – 02 Confined Space - Medium Risk
Breathing Apparatus.pdf (127.4 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 01:00