CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course
Accredited Site Safety Plus Provider
To obtain your green CSCS Labourer card you now need to attend both the CITB 1 Day H&S Awareness course and complete the touch-screen CITB Health, Safety and Environmental Test.
This one day course is designed to help those who are about to or have just begun to work in the industry to understand the potential hazards they face on site. This course is an ideal foundation for those wishing to obtain an industry accreditation card.
The course provides an understanding of:
- Individual responsibility for safety and safety of others
- The importance of risk assessments, method statements, inductions and toolbox talks
- PPE requirements
- Common health issues on site and associated controls
- Welfare facility requirements
- Common safety issues on site and associated controls
- Accidents, accident reporting and first aid
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £150.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £130.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
CITB - H&S Awareness.pdf (260.1 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.