CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme - Refresher
This course will review the content of the original course and provide a timely reminder of the safety responsibilities of a construction site supervisor along with any updates or changes to legislation or industry best practice. The refresher course must be attended in order to renew the original CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme certificate.
This course is for those delegates who have previously attended the CITB 2 day Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme course.
- To ensure that at the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Increase health and safety awareness on site at a supervisory level
- Keep Site Supervisors up to date with changes in legislation and industry best practice
- Remind Site Supervisors of their safety responsibilities on site
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres.
The cost per delegate is £200.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £180.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information about other courses eligible for the Training Bundles fee.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
CITB - SSSTS Ref .pdf (153 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.