- CITB Courses >
- CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training
CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training
Accredited Site Safety Plus Provider
This nationally recognised two-day course provides an introduction to health, safety, welfare and environmental issues for those required to assist in the management of safety on construction sites. The course is specifically designed for Site Supervisors.
The course includes practical exercises, presentations, videos, and ongoing assessments. On successful completion delegates will be issued with a nationally recognised CITB certificate and will understand:
- The problems of the industry
- The basics of health and safety law and its structure
- How their supervisory role fits with the role of manager in controlling the site safely
- How to carry out risk assessments and the need for method statements
- How to carry out site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- What is meant by proactive and reactive monitoring and appreciate their need
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £375.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegates is £350.00 plus VAT (See Training Bundles Leaflet for more information).
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
CITB Site Supervising Safely Training Scheme - RefresherFirst Aid At Work
CITB - SSSTS Course Information V2.pdf (274.6 KB)
Training Bundles Leaflet.pdf (675.3 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 01:00