CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme Refresher
Accredited Site Safety Plus Provider
The CITB five-day Site Management Safety Training Scheme has an expiry date of five years. Holders of the certificate must attend this two-day refresher course every five years in order to renew their certification.
This two-day course aims to refresh your understanding of your key responsibilities and accountability for site safety, health, welfare and the environment, enabling you to provide healthy and safe working conditions for everyone on site.
- The current focus of the Health and Safety Executive's attention
- Risk assessment and method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseased and Dangerous Occurences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Behavioural safety
- Occupational health
- Overview and changes to the current legislation affecting construction
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £375.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £360.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private courses at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
CITB - SMSTS Ref.pdf (279.5 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.