CDM 2015 for Designers and Principal Designers
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM 2015) are designed to:
- Improve construction releated health and safety management
- Have the right people for the right job at the right time to manage the risks on site
- Focus on effective planning and manage the risk - not the paperwork
This one day course is designed for any person or organisation who takes the role of Designer or Principal Designer. Designers include: architects, civil and structural engineers, building surveyors, landscape architects or building service designers.
- CDM 2015 overview
- Duty holder responsibilities
- Pre-Construction Information
- Design risk assessment and control
- Red, amber, green (RAG) lists and their purpose
- Liaison with duty holders during the construction phase
- Preparation of the Health and Safety File
- Handover to a Principal Contractor
- Workshops include: Pre- Construction Information, The Health and Safety File, & Design Risk Assessment
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £205.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £185.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 5 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Suggested Follow On and Complementary Courses
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.