CDM 2015 For Contractors and Principal Contractors
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM2015) are designed to:
- Improve construction related health and safety management
- Have the right people for the right job at the right time to manage the risks on site
- Focus on effective planning and manage the risk - not the paperwork
This one day course gives an overview of CDM2015 whilst focussing on the duties of the Constractors and Principal Contractors.
- CDM 2015 overview
- Principal Contractor and Contractor duties
- The Construction Phase Plan
- Site rules and control
- Managing other contractors
- Physical safeguards in construction
- The production of the Health and Safety File
- Workshops include:
- Pre-construction information
- Developing a Construction Phase Plan
- The Health and Safety File
- Competence of contractors
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £200.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £180.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 5 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.