CDM 2015 For Contractors and Principal Contractors
This course is designed for any person or organisation who takes the role of Contractor or Principal Contractor.
- CDM 2015 overview
- Principal Contractor and Contractor duties
- The Construction Phase Plan
- Site rules and control
- Managing other contractors
- Physical safeguards in construction
- The production of the Health and Safety File
- Workshops include:
- Pre-construction information
- Developing a Construction Phase Plan
- The Health and Safety File
- Competence of contractors
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £200.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £180.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information about other courses eligible for the Training Bundles fee.
Private Courses - If you have 5 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.