CDM 2015 and the Role of the Client
- Improve construction related health and safety management
- Have the right people for the right job ay the right time to manage the risks on site
- Focus on effective planning and manage the risk - not the paperwork
- CDM 2015 overview
- Client duties
- Appointment of duty holders and their respective responsibilities
- Pre-Construction Information
- Construction Phase Plan
- Management and control of contractors and subcontractors
- Safe systems of work
- Health and Safety File
- Workshops include: Pre-Construction Information / Development of a Construction Phase Plan / Competence of duty holders
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £200.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £180.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 5 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses
CDM 2015 for Client.pdf (370.5 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.