Asbestos: Non Licensable Asbestos Work - Annual Refresher
It is mandatory for all delegates who have attended the UKATA Working with Non Licensed Products training to receive an annual refresher course.
SSG offer this training as a half day course.
Project and practical work to refresh on:
- History, types and properties of asbestos
- Possible effects on health
- Locations / identification of possible ACM's
- Relevant legislation to include the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006
- Types of Asbestos Surveys
- The role of licensed asbestos removal contractors
- Risk Assessments and method statements
- Control limits
- PPE and RPE
- Safe methods of working with unlicensed ACM's to include HSG210 'Asbestos Essentials'
- Decontamination process
- Waste handling procedures
- Emergency procedures
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £125.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £110.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Suggested Follow on and Complementary Courses
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.