Asbestos: Non Licensable Asbestos Work - Annual Refresher
It is mandatory for all delegates who have attended the UKATA Working with Non Licensed Products training to receive an annual refresher course. The half day course will be available on the dates shown below.
SSG offer this training as a half day course.
Project and practical work to refresh on:
- History, types and properties of asbestos
- Possible effects on health
- Locations / identification of possible ACM's
- Relevant legislation to include the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006
- Types of Asbestos Surveys
- The role of licensed asbestos removal contractors
- Risk Assessments and method statements
- Control limits
- PPE and RPE
- Safe methods of working with unlicensed ACM's to include HSG210 'Asbestos Essentials'
- Decontamination process
- Waste handling procedures
- Emergency procedures
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £120.00 plus VAT. The Training Bundles fee per delegate is £105.00 plus VAT.
Please click here for more information on our Training Bundle fees.
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Other suggested and complementary courses:
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.