Asbestos Awareness - Annual Refresher
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012, Approved Code of Practice states that ‘Refresher training should be given regularly’.
SSG offer this training as a two hour toolbox talk.
- History, types and properties of asbestos
- Possible effects on health
- Locations/identification of possible Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMSs)
- Relevant parts of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
- Types of Asbestos Surveys
- Emergency procedures
Open Courses - Courses are delivered throughout the year at our regional training centres. The cost per delegate is £70.00 plus VAT.
Private Courses - If you have 5 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
Suggested Follow on and Complementary Courses
Asbestos Awareness - Annual Ref - UKATA.pdf (152.1 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 (01:00)
Please enter the names and email addresses of the people that are to attend the course.
If there are any special requirements please fill them in too.