- CDM Training >
- CDM For Principal Contractors
CDM For Principal Contractors
This course has been specifically designed for those delegates who would like a complete understanding of the role undertaken by the principal Contractor in relation to the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007.
The course provides a detailed overview of legislation, roles and responsibilties and the various elements of the regulations but looks in more detail at:
- The information contained within the Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan
- The production of the Health and Safety File
- The competencies required for a Principal Contractor
Private Courses - If you have 6 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
CDM 2007 - For Principal Contractors.pdf (209.3 KB)
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 01:00