- CDM Training >
- CDM: An Overview
CDM: An Overview
This 1 day course is intended for any duty holder under CDM Regulations who requires an overview of the requirements of the CDM Regulations.
The course provides a detailed summary of the Construction, (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 and includes:
- The interpretation of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007.
- An update on the legislative changes
- An outline of the roles and responsibilties of each duty holder
- A detailed look at the ACOP publication
Private Courses - If you have 5 or more delegates a private course at a venue of your choice may be a more suitable and cost effective option. Contact our administration team on 01752 201616 for more information.
- Start date: Thursday 1st January 1970 01:00