ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental Management Systems
There is currently a heightened awareness and innate concern over the environmental impact of company activities, products and services. There is an expectation for companies to comply with environmental standards and demonstrate commitment by reducing operational environmental impacts. ISO 14001 is the internationally accepted standard that sets out a framework of essential elements for implementing an effective environmental management system (EMS) and reducing the risk of environmental impact whilst reducing wastage.
The following key areas are addressed by ISO 14001:
• General requirements
• Environmental policy
• Planning implementation and operation
• Checking and corrective action
• Management review
SSG can ensure that your environmental management system is aligned with the requirements of ISO 14001 and steer you towards a successful certification from a UKAS accredited auditor.
Benefits of System Implementation
• Reduces the risk of environmental impact from company operations
• Enhances company reputation
• Facilitates effective management of environmental hazards
• Improves environmental legislative compliance
• Reduces the risk of prosecution, penalties and clean-up costs
• Increases access to new customers and partners
• Reduces operational costs through reduced energy consumption and wastage
• Integrates with existing management systems
There are currently no packages listed.