NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
A nationally recognised qualification for those with fire safety responsibilities in the workplace.
The content is designed to equip those studying it to be able to carry out fire risk assessments in most low risk workplaces.
Relevant persons would include managers, supervisors, safety representatives and others involved in the management of employee safety.
Unit NGC1 - Management of Health and Safety contains the following elements:
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Organising for Health and Safety
- Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of Control
- Monitoring Review and Audit
- Incident and Accident Investigation and Reporting
Unit FC 1 - Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Principles of fire and explosion
- Managing Fire Safety
- Causes and prevention of fire
- Fire protection in buildings
- Safety of People in the Event of a Fire
- Fire Risk Assessment
Unit FC 2 - Practical Fire Risk Assessment
The full course NGC 1, FC 1 and FC2 are delivered over 10 days.
Click here for more information
Coming Soon - SSG have a unique distance learning package available to delegates who wish to undertake the NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management course, outside of a classroom environment. Contact our administration team for more information on 01752 201616.